Critical thinking skills provide the groundwork for problem solving and informed decision-making processes. It provides the best chance of making the correct decision and minimises damages if a mistake occurs. Critical thinking is not self-regenerative. It rarely has the natural attention of managers because it remains hidden behind the myriad of problems a company experiences. Yet, critical thinking skills can provide the answers to help a company problem solve and make beneficial strategic decisions.
This workshop will help furnish the skills to evaluate, identify, and differentiate between relevant and irrelevant information, which helps with business strategy formulation.
What you will learn:
- The components and foundation of critical thinking
- How to problem solve by using unique approaches
- How to evaluate information and alternatives
- How to test hypotheses in solutions
- How critical thinking helps with decision-making processes such as – Formulation, Evaluation and Choices.
- How critical thinking helps with the understanding of morality and ethics.
- How thinking diversity can power solutions
- How to apply non-linear thinking
- How to apply logical thinking
- How critical thinking develops commonsense
- How critical thinking develops reason
- How critical thinking drives creative thinking
Audience and Format
This program is suitable for all individuals who want to improve their critical thinking skills
The facilitated program comes in the following formats:
Off and on-site workshop programs. (Full day and two day advanced program)
The program consists of:
➢ Inspirational content.
➢ Participative methods.
➢ Experiential scenarios.
➢ Role-play based applications.
Need More Information?
Call: +27 82 685 8896